Webmaster Affiliate Agreement
By clicking the “I Accept” button, or continuing to participate in the Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
This Tubesharing.com Webmaster Affiliate Agreement (this “Agreement”) constitutes a binding agreement that governs your participation in the Webmaster Affiliate Program. As used in this document “you” or “your” refers to you, any entity you represent, your or its representatives, successors, assigns and affiliates, and any of your or their devices. By agreeing to this Agreement you represent and warrant that you have authority to agree to this Agreement on behalf of yourself or the entity you represent.
1. Capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined in this Agreement shall have the meaning assigned to it:
2. “Agreement” means this Affiliate Agreement and incorporated Program Rules, as amended from time to time.
3. “Commission” means an amount of money earned pursuant to this Agreement through your referrals to the Websites which may be paid out to you pursuant to this Agreement.
4. “Our Marks” means the logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dresses, domain names and other identifying material which identify us and the Websites.
5. “Promotional Materials” means the supporting and advertising material for the Websites, including feeds, dumps, banners, maps, emulated chat windows, tool bars, thumbnails, embeddable video players and other materials available from time to time through the Program Portal at our discretion.
By accepting these terms and conditions you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, unless the age of majority in your jurisdiction is greater than eighteen (18) years of age, in which case you must be at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction. Participation in the Affiliate Program is not permitted to those under such age. Participation in the Affiliate Program is not permitted where prohibited by law.
5. License to Use Promotional Materials
We grant you non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, and limited license to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, modify, publish, translate and create derivative works of (collectively, “use”) the Promotional Materials on the Internet to promote the Websites, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not use the Promotional Materials in any way that (a) is contrary to this Agreement; (b) is unlawful or in contravention of any applicable domestic, foreign or international laws and regulations; or (c) will expose us to liability of any kind. We may monitor your use of the Promotional Materials to determine if you are using them in compliance with this Agreement, though we undertake no obligation to do so.